RADICAL APP INTERNATIONAL
Last Updated: October 10, 2017
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for our token sale through the Site or subscribe to email updates. The types of information we may collect include, your name, email address, physical address, date of birth, and Ethereum address.
Information We Automatically Collect via the Site
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on the Site or in emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Conduct our token sale;
- Evaluate and determine your eligibility to participate in our token sale;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
- Personalize our Site, including by providing advertisements, content or features we think will be of interest to you;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions or other unlawful activities, and protect the rights and property of Company and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our terms or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which
cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of certain aspects of our websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.